Sunday, July 15, 2007

Oh why Not

I'm going to give myself a few months to pursue some business ideas I have-concerning things I can do with the dogs. A few months won't likely generate financial ruin, and I'll either be smashing success or I will get the whole notion out of my system.

Momma was surprisingly supportive-she really does believe I can do anything. Daddy was more skeptical-but the thing is, just because HE wouldn't pay for a service doesn't mean other people won't. Hell, I paid people to sweep my floors.

I've been doing some driving around the city, and there are signs of conspicous consumers who could support me and my critters. Not in this, my own little blue collar neighborhood, but in other neighborhoods. One of the things that KEEP people in blue collar neighbors is not thinking beyond the subdivision to other lifestyles.

Then there is me, who just moves back because she wants to.

No comments: