Monday, July 16, 2007

Almost Last Supper

Not really-there is no last supper-just a 24 hour clean out period-but I'm laying off the fatty stuff and have since the "last" supper at Jakes.

Every doctor is different-but I have to say that I think the liver shrinking torture test that some folks are put through is just another way to get a last jab in a demean fat people. Psycho babble would say it's making you "want it" and "work" for it, but you are asking a 300 pound person to perform something that they have documented in excruciating and humiliating detail that they are unable to do. What's that about?

No one made me jump through hoops like a trained dog when I had my gall bladder removed-and this surgery is very similiar. Of course, then I was "thin" having just medifasted myself down to a respectable weight.

Why do I feel the need to point out that I don't weigh 300 pounds, that that was just an example? What difference would it make it I did? Wanna know how much I weight? Hah, fat chance. I never tell-it's a very private thing to me, the actual number.

No comments: