Monday, July 23, 2007

Dr. Oz on Oprah (Winfrey Show)

Saw a rerun of Dr. Oz on Oprah-I really like that man. I really like Oprah too. He even devotes a chapter in his book "You on a Diet" to weight loss surgical options and deals with it directly and fairly.

Of course, he points out WLS (weight loss surgery) is just a tool and you have to learn to eat properly. I highly recommend the book.

I've got plans and appointments for the rest of the week-I really can't justify another complete rest day (until Saturday) and I can't just sit here and wait for the fat to fall off. In fact, I read something to the effect that movement increases the rate of falling fat.

I ordered a tricycle for Mom-I hope she rides it so we can ride together. If se doesn't, I will put the dogs in it and ride it myself.

No comments: