Monday, July 16, 2007

Daddy told Bill who told....

My Tijuana secret is out. Actual my brother said "I hear you are going S.O.B" and I had to think long and hard about what that meant. (South of the Border) So much for not worrying people.

I'm leaving detailed intructions for business matters relating to myself as well as Uncle John-but I leave those anytime I go anywhwere. Bill is second in line if I drop dead for Uncle John (and first in line for me) as executor/administrator, so he really would prefer that I not drop dead. Besides, he's my brother and I think he likes me.

But, the likelihood of my dropping dead increases with every day that I stay fat. I can finally feel the effects of it beginning to creep up on me-a little easier to tire, a little slower to heal. Ok, the age thing is there too but let's just keep it civil, shall we?

No comments: