Saturday, July 7, 2007

Too old for 14 hour days

It's almost 10 am and I am still going at it, albeit more slowly now. Building demo'd, Daddy built a desk, Mom cooked lunch, I moved snakes and cleaned cages-I'm about halfway through that. Elvis was in shed and acting like a maniac, Molly was her usual self and bit me and Tarzan came FLYING out of his rack. I change all the babies to either bermuda or aspen and one of the non eaters ate-so I only have one non eating baby and old Alfred.

I still have to move the juvenile and adult Balls and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Bette. The goal was to get the snakes out of the bedroom so I can get the wheelchair IN to unload the office stuff. Then we will build more snake racks and move the snakes back in. Or rather Daddy will help with snake racks and I will move the snakes back in.

No comments: