Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pop Psychology

OJ Simpson-yes he's a sociopath and clearly off his nut. Truly punish him-put him away somewhere and ignore him.

BUT

According press reports the Goldman's got the rights to the vile book he wrote, addes some stuff and it has now been released as a confession. Unless they are going to donate 100% of the proceeds to a victim of violence charity, that' a little creepy too.


Britney, Lindsay,Paris-have moved beyond spoiled rich kids into the full blown drug addict stage. It's less about the spoiled and more about the drugs. Drugs are drugs whether you buy them on the street corner or hae them delivered to your mansion.

But, my biggest concern is for Oprah. What is up with you lady-you look pretty awful. I'm not talking about weight, I'm talking about the loss of that sparkle, that Oprahness. I don't know what is going on with you, but please call Maya Angelou immediately and talk about it. I'm worried and I care.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I think I read something recently about Oprah being tired of doing the show ... wanting to stop the show, which would be totally sad.

Debra Kay said...

I'll miss her.