Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two Things I had to do today

Find Mom's keys-done. Go visit Uncle John-still undone. I'm going in a few minutes. I've got to get a grip on the Uncle John visits-I procrastinate and mope around all day, and I don't know why. I really don't MIND going to see him. Often, it cheers me up.

It is actually probably just a convenient excuse to mope and procrastinate, and I need to give that one up. It isn't honoring my Uncle to use him as a procrastination excuse. But I have enjoyed a relatively quiet day after several days of hustle and fuss. So, thank you Uncle John!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're gone now. HAHA :)

Mim said...

Missing you in Sarasota! Wish we could go get breakfast and chat some more.

soulbrush said...

you are so hard on yourself, i wish you wouldn't be. can't you see how much you Do do, not how much you don't. that's my wish for you.

Debra Kay said...

I did go see Uncle John, and I'm working on being nicer to myself.

We'll have breakfast again Mim, I'm sure of it.