Wednesday, March 26, 2008

POIDOGZ: Buh Bye Boyz

POIDOGZ: Buh Bye Boyz

Oliver was pleasantly surprised to be hugged and carried alone out of the dog room this morning. His delight quickly turned to dismay as we loaded into the car. At the vet, he was cautiously optimistic.

I don't normally do cross posts on my blog because the tone of one blog is completely different from the tone of the other. But if we are lucky, lives do cross paths, and so perhaps should blogs.

The vet is competent and I know my little buddy will be fine, but any surgery is a risk and worrisome. It's times like these I know for sure, for absolute certain, if the house were on fire, I'd grab the dogs and go. Nothing else really matters much at all-together we have everything we need.

2 comments:

studio lolo said...

You're preachin' to the choir sister! What's the matter with Oliver? Just being neutered, I hope. I'll hold a good thought :)

soulbrush said...

aaaaaaawwwwww, little ollie, you gotta love that guy.