Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And about that list

1. clean kitchen hmmm, it's cleaner, not clean
2 clean Bette's cage substituted Tarzan,Carrie and Hank-Bette was not in the mood and when a 7 foot python isn't in the mood it's best to listen.

3. Mow backyard well, I called the lawn service-we are all limping this week and that will take care of that


4 pay bills/mail MOVE today

5 put away groceries done

I also got a lot of reptile stuff cleaned out, made arrangements to have an estimate for repairs on my sunroom, got a notice I've been accepted in a tutoring program (as a tutor) and made some really kick ass organic foot soak-I need to take some to Mom now.

Today it was tough to get out of bed, and I'm still out of sorts. Drank too much coffee yesterday. But Hell, I've just changed my life 100% in the past year-two moves, a new family member,moved back home, two major surgeries...I really think it's OK that I'm a little nuts right now, as long as I don't stay that way.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Life is a journey ... not a destination. So I think it's totally fine if you are nuts for as long as you want/need to be. Just enjoy yourself no matter how crazy things get.

Debra Kay said...

I think enjoyment is the key.