Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Piercings and snacks

I got my nose pierced and it looks lovely! I've always liked my nose, one of the few things I do like about my body. I also got a piercing high up on my right ear-my left ones never heal, so I am going to give the right ear a go. Never say die.

I'm answering a lot of horse e-mails and I'm ready to go back home now and get moving again on my life. Of course, I still don't have a clue what I'm supposed to do with my life, or how I'm supposed to make money or find time to do all the things I want to do plus all the things I need to do plus all the things I should do.

Sue found the most wonderful yogurt dill soup at Whole Foods today-it reminded me of Mexico. Poor, poor Yucatan Penninsula is getting pounded-please say a prayer for our lovely reef and beaches.

Traveling with "the band" has proven not to be a big deal. As long as I can find a Starbucks I have liquid protein (latte, non fat) and solid protein (almonds). The other fast food pickens are slim-Taco Bell has the all important pintos and cheese, KFC the mashed potatoes. But really, anything involving breakfast will contain enough eggs that you can scrape off. 7-11 has cheese and nuts. It IS easier to pack some things (I have nuts for the plane ride back) and stick to water. Any beverage besides water has a ton of calories-even the fruit juices on the plane.

I personally don't like most mass marketed yogurts-I'm a fage girl all the way!

No comments: