Monday, August 27, 2007

Stop STOP

First thing to a turn around is admitting you are going in the wrong direction. In my case I seem to be going in circles. Ah HAH, the old taking on a million new ideas and never finishing up on anything. What is the old saying? No matter where you go, there you are.

I'm working up to becoming a hoarder I think-vast quantities of stuff that I don't put away-can't let go of. According to TLC, the procrastination isn't laziness, it's mental illness. Some of it, I am convinced, is hereditary. But be that as it may I've got to get back to the mode I was in in January-simplify, sort, get rid of. Doing that under the watchful eye of my parents adds a new degree of difficulty-but bring it on.

Ugh, I hate Mondays.

So, for today, I am just going to make a plan of perhaps 5 to do's and get them done.

1. clean kitchen
2 clean Bette's cage
3. Mow backyard
4 pay bills/mail
5 put away groceries

2 comments:

Michele said...

I hear you about Mondays. I'm so exhausted today and totally unmotivated. I really should have taken a vaca day but I didn't think that far in advance. Here's to getting through this day!

Debra Kay said...

Well kiddo, we made it. Now on to Tuesday!

Of course, I am going to have to copy my list over and work on what I didn't get done. So it goes.

I did do extra stuff though-cleaned out a lot of snake cages, cleaned ON the kitchen, made some kick ass organic foot soak, froze some fruit bits for smoothies, worked with Prissy on her terrible attitude-you know, all the things that really matter.