Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wow

Looong trip to the doctor's office with mom (she's doing better and does not have RA), conference with John's nurse (he fell the other day) and my mind was splitting. What a shock to go from lavished upon guest back to my real world.

Picked up the dogs, more bad news (read poidogz). Came home and the cat had puked on the floor. LAWD LAWD LAWD.

On the plus side, I went to the health food store and just had a bowl of cucumber yogurt soup-homemade and delicious. I've decided that now is not the time to give up all the good habits I developed in Dallas regarding food. Yes you can buy canned goods for 25 cents at Big Giant, but it's not organic, it could be out of date and at the very least it's full of salt. With my reduced capacity, I can afford organic.

Tomorrow I'll go see Uncle John.

No comments: