Thursday, August 23, 2007

Weird to be home

Wow-I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I actually just wheeled myself through the airport, long story, will be complainng to American Airlines. Looking around I see that I'm stuck again-overwhelmed by remnants of my old life crashing with remnants of my new life. I finally get the concept Life is a journey, not a destination-you are never really there. It flows. And in my case, sometimes it gets backed up a bit.

I feel like the answer is just below the surface,or at least AN answer. But these things rarely just come up blooming with trumpets and fanfare. At least not for me.

I hope the key is just to keep moving and trying-that's what I intend to do.

Florida WAS paradise-I loved it. I made no pretense of not loving it-but I'm happy here too. I think I'm just going to broach the subject with my parents and say "I won't move to Florida as long as you guys are alive."

No comments: