1. I have 10 minutes before I have to dress (redress, I'm muddy from dog bathing) and take Moon to class. This is the class where Shelly and I will decide whether we want to tuff it out with 3 giant dogs whose owners don't have a clue, or move to a quieter class.
2. I haven't had solid food in days. Ok, I had some on Sunday, but it didn't stay long. I had a stuck episode with my lap band, went to have it unfilled on Monday, and caught a stomach virus at the Dr.'s while I waited. I'm not even going to weigh until I get back from vacation next week-I'm sure I'll have put on what I need to regain by then....LOL.
3. It has rained 17 out of 18 days now in Oklahoma City, and last night there were tornadoes a few miles from my house.
4. Apparently vomiting uses stomach muscles, because I feel as if I have performed 10,000 crunches. Maybe I'll firm up a bit.
5. Sonny the python ate three large chicks last week-he should be good for awhile.
6. After I fed Sunny I really craved eggs and matzo ball soup.
7. I was netless from last ???? till Monday-by the time I got home Monday the flu bug was already taking hold-so I haven't been around much.
8. "Hola" is Oliver's new call word for when he wants me to answer him. It used to be hello or "what you doing?". If he isn't speaking to me, he prefers I keep quiet and let him talk.
9. My parents and I are going to California next week. Oliver will still post, but he will not be able to respond as he scribe will be gone. Same for any posts you might read after Wednesday-I haven't pre posted any, but I might.
10. I have two more minutes to come up with three more items. This is one.
11. Right now there is an E-show on Serial Killers on the TV. I think the Toddler channel would be a better background, but I'm saving that for when I leave.
12. I bought two new pair of shorts and a belt to wear on vacation.
13. I have to pee before I leave for class. Actually, I just have to pee, but it's time to leave too, so I'll pee, change clothes, then leave. Sorry, that's a pathetic one, but it IS what's uppermost on my mind.