Little things that make me very happy.
1. Tiny flowers growing in a field-the kind that you don't notice until you sit down with them.
2, Hummingbirds. I got to hold one once.
3. How the air smells after a storm.
4. The slip stream of water on your body as you dive in.
5. Owning my very own in house washer and dryer-the thrill has never left me.
6. The suck of air as you open a vacuum sealed can or jar.
8. The tiny chirps the parakeets make as they fuss themselves to sleep.
9. Listening to the old folks talk amongst themselves.
10. Rose moss always makes me smile.
11. The first tomatoes. I have my first two on the vine now. Subsequent tomatoes are just as nice.
12. A meal someone else has cooked with me in mind.
13. Dried Okra. It's sweet and savory, my favorite combo!