1. The peep peep of the 'keets as they settle in for the night.
2. Oliver's wolf howl announcing that he is awake, therefore it must be time to wake up.
3. The sound of water boiling in a kettle-such promise!
4. Casper's nicker-his quiet "ahem, you are paying attention to someone other than myself " noise.
5. The rumble of the heater coming on-it says "I'm working, I'm gonna warm you up now...."
6. The woosh of the breaking seal of a tin of biscuits-POP!
7. Dog nails on wood-clippity clippity clippity.
8. Hoofbeats on turf. Goes right through me in a wonderful way.
9. Hissy pissy python hisses. I KNOW it's not polite-but it makes me laugh and I can't help but like it.
10. Parakeet fussing noises. I think it's probably a squawk, but the more outraged they get, the more I smile.
11. Cody's mustering of the troops to go out and pee.....could he BE any more of a little old grumpy man?
12. I like to hear insects buzz as long as they are not buzzing around my head or on me.
13. Clothes in a dryer-going round and round....ah, a comfort sound if there ever was one.