1. ______ is the new black.
2. A new paradigm
3. My ________ journey
4. Think out of the box
5. "And how did that work for you"-when you really mean to say "well, dumbass, what did you expect?"
6. "Cool", when you really mean "I have no idea what to say so I'm going to make a noise now."
7. Can't give ______ the time it deserves.
8. I'm addicted to _____________(something you enjoy. Shit, just say you enjoy it-OWN your enjoyment....don't attribute it to helplessness....this really really annoys me).
9. Full blooded ___________
10. Nothing I could do....
11. My little........men never use this to describe anything unless it's blatantly BIG-women on the other hand, modify everything with little ALL the fucking time.
12. FUCK-yeah, I have to call myself out on that one.
13. Well.......I used to think this was an Okie thing, to start every sentence with WELL, but it's quite common and annoying as all get out. I can forgive the spoken word, but when writing, WELL, that's just redundant. If you put a period at the end of your last sentence, or if it's your first sentence, I bloody WELL know that you are now speaking. Why on EARTH do you need a filler word when you haven't even said anything yet? As for later on, we have neat things called paragraphs and punctuation that allow a person to understand the same thing.