Just organizing thoughts. This is for my upcoming vacation.
Things I'm looking forward to:
1. See my blog friends-#1-even above the GW-you should be honored...LOL.
2. See a Great White Shark
3. Peabody Essex Museum and Salem Witch Museum (Thursday 8th)
4. Art-Ick with the plane thing I'm going to have to plan a little.
7. Ride a bike
8. Stick my toes in the ocean, even for just a little while.
9. Do something with a boat. The GW Shark/cool ocean makes me pause at the thought of a Kayak.
10. Dig up a clam.
11. Run around in my vacation PJ's-I need to get some-drinking coffee/tea.
12. Trader Joe's. One visit, on trip to post office. No more. Really. 3 personal boxes, 1 box for California kin who will want cool regional Joe's stuff.
13. Sleep late several times.
I really must sit down and have a talk with myself about luggage limits. I could probably do another 13 on odd items I've flown across the country.
1. Lots of dirty laundry (UPS'd it to the office)
2. My dog Dottie (several times)
3. Work laptop (as checked luggage)
4. A frozen turkey in a cooler
5. A frozen rack of ribs in my suitcase.
6. A platter (as a carry on)
7. Cartons of shopping my boss and I did in California once-we filled a Nissan SUV.
8. My dog Cody (once).
9. Snakes (UPS and Delta).
10. Horned Lizards (UPS)
11. Rattle snake rattles (US Postal)
12. A saddle
13. A lime tree (carry on).