Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Animal Wednesday

HAW ya'll. It's a mishmash from my photo stash.

Here is a monkey in my front flower bed. He's a wise old ape.






















This little goosey had a mishap, but was doing fine.















Guinea fowl are at first glance, plain. But look at the texture on those feathers-not everyone has to be flashy.















This little kitty is feeling catty-believing that SHE should be on the catwalk.
















Little Rusty is such a cutie.

7 comments:

Teri said...

Gee, all these wonderful characters live in your garden?! Such an adorable dog and cat. These were fun!

HAW

studio lolo said...

I don't think I've ever seen monkey statuary in a garden! Seems right at home there though, amongst your wonderful menagerie!
Very cute photos of your "real" furry ones :)

Debra Kay said...

Oh no, only the monkey lives in the garden-the rest were taken when I was out and about. I wish they lived in my garden though.

Rusty is a dog that was on his way to the pound before he ended up with my wonderful auntie.

soulbrush said...

they are all great pics each in their own way...love da monkeeee.

BBC said...

Guinea fowl are cool, I wish I had some. Of course a few of them would end up in the soup pot.

Anonymous said...

Great collection! Now I know what a goose tongue looks like ;)

human being said...

live your life to the fullest
be human and unbiased
.
i read this message in their eyes...
great pics...
the arrangement adds to the impression...