1. I love the smell of horses.
2. I really enjoy rose moss. In the morning the flowers are closed up tight, but by noon, the bright flowers are shining for the world to see-then at night, they close back up again.
3. Videlia onions-I can't get enough of them these days. Roasted, with a few cloves of garlic.
4. I like the throaty sound of my new car (Mustang) and the retro dash. A blast from the past.
5. I really dig picking herbs from my garden and cooking with them immediately.
6. I enjoy watering the lawn (even my bald spot) in the morning. I like the sound of the water and the smell of the wet grass.
7. I like the smell of freshly done laundry.
8. I like rocks. They fascinate me-some of them have layers that tell stories, others tell their stories with the chunks that are missing from them.
9. Water. Bath water, river water, lake water, ocean water, rain water, water in a bottle-I love it all (which is probably why I like watering the lawn-see number 6).
10. I like the feel of freshly shaved legs. It's like losing a quick 10 pounds.
11. I like really old, ugly lamps. If those lamps could talk, I bet they'd have tales to tell.
12. I adore the sound of rain at night, and I love listening to thunderstorms roll in. Thunder echoing down a river is sublime.
13. I love the sounds of 3 a.m.-I feel like the night's muffled noises are just for me.