Monday, June 29, 2009

Almost Eggplant!

I think one of my eggplants is just about ready.  My FIRST ever eggplant, grown in my garden by moi!  I gave Mom my first squash and cucumber, but dang it, I'm eating the first eggplant.  How?  Eggplant lasagna?  Baba Ganoush?  Perhaps a lightly breaded something something?  CURRIED EGGPLANT?  (I don't know, my curry plant is a bit peaked, but maybe it could spare a bit).

The planning of the ceremonial eggplant feast is almost as much fun as the feasting.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Ohhhh, make eggplant parmesan. I love that stuff : )

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting! I vote for Baba Ghanoush!!! Now I want some too!!!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Congratualations on your egg plant success. It will be delicious no doubt.

studio lolo said...

I'm drooling! When I was a vegetarian I made the best (imho) eggplant stuffed peppers and rattatouile. Mmmmmm.
real salivation going on here :P

(I eat chicken now)