Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Amazed

Virtual Labyrinth will allow you to experience a self guided or automated tour of various styles of labyrinths.

During my trip to California, I spent some quality time with Larry, my cousin's labyrinth. We experimented with and were amazed by the Appleton Dance. The Oh Wow thing about the Appleton is that you are walking side by side with someone, headed in the same direction, BUT one of you is headed into the center of the labyrinth and one of you is headed out of the labyrinth. My mind was a bit boggled experiencing something that logic says could not be true, yet was happening at that very moment. There was a moment we repeated several times-at the point where we synched up-she KNOWING she was headed one way, I KNOWING I was headed the other, yet our paths were the same, that frankly, I could go back for on a daily basis.

I'm tired from the trip, but I wanted to pop in and share a bit of the wonder with you all. Photos, cactus, insights to come.....

2 comments:

soulbrush said...

yippee, welcome back...mazes and labyrinths, we seem to have the same things on our minds.

Michele said...

Glad you had a nice trip and made it home safely.