MIM has challenged her readers to publish 7 random facts (or deadly sins) about themselves.
Here we go:
1. I've never eaten peanut butter on a pickle, but I'm going to try it some time.
2. Instead of buying cotton for the gerbils, I just give them old clothes of mine to shred.
3. I save toilet paper rolls, the gerbils, bird and snakes all love them for various reasons.
4. I graduated Summa Cum Laude from college.
5. I really don't enjoy writing I statements for some reason. (Will have to think about that one)
6. I've just spent a few minutes contemplating whether to rephrase 2 into an I statement, but I think I will not.
7. I enjoy a well brewed cup of tea.
What about you?