Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HAW-Ho Ho Ho

Up on a housetop
Clippy Claws
African Greys waddle  like Santa Claus
Down through the chimney

Oh, wait, we don't have a chimney......I don't think I'd want to go down through a chimney anyway.  Dirty nasty chimney. NO NO NO, not me me me, Mister Bird.  MISTER BIRDY BIRD.

I don't know why the woman stuck that poster in the middle of my song and why she says we must ignore it.  It's what they call a teaser.  I don't think it's nice to tease, unless you are going to give me something for my trouble.  Then it might be OK.

The woman does a lot I don't understand but she gives me craps and apples and last week I got a pork rind and some pistachios.  YEEEEES.  And egg egg egg.  Oh, and a couple of chicken legs.  Yes, last week was pretty good in the old food category.

I also got a big sack to rip up, and I didn't get in too much trouble for going into the art bag and making a GREAT BIG POOP!  I added a link-I want you to know I don't make these things up.  And here-here is on for Don't Fall into the Toilet.  That is for Denise-you know who you are even though you don't comment and you call me a squab.

Anyway-enough teasing.  I will see you next week-Happy Animal Wednesday and Happy Holidays-HO HO HO-HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Oliver, I am thrilled you took time out of your busy schedule this week to wish us a Happy Christmas. I realize that your popularity your social calendar is full this time of year. Life is good. Merry Christmas. Please pass this sentiment on to the woman, the furry creatures and other feathered beings that you oversee.

Mareydenis said...

GREAT BIG POOP! little bitty poop!

Thanks, Oliver. I'm going to be singing that all day

Tuesday loves the toilet song--she was frolicking around (dancing!) while it was playing.

Oliver, you're a NUT (and a cannibal! hee hee)

Debra Kay said...

Oliver can't read calendars either-he's a day early for Animal Wednesday. Still, great big poop should be shared!