Wednesday, April 18, 2007

How long can dreams sustain?

I am really really in awe of people who are in wheelchairs permanently. I am doing terribly emotionally right now, because there is so much I want to DO and CAN'T and it's wearing at me. And I won't say "it's different for them because they know there is no chance"....that's like saying "oh, he won't mind if I cut off his leg, he doesn't use it all that much anyway".

Right now I'm fighting a wretched tiredness that I don't think has anything to do with the body-more a weariness of the soul. It's time to get out in the kayak, and drive off in the Scotty, or at least begin her paint job....

Now, this aint my first rodeo, so I know about this last homestretch. But I did so well early on I thought I might avoid it. Time for my pile of poop in the road analogy-you see it and you can't go around it, so you just keep pedaling and get through it.

No comments: