1. Blu Bandoo hat-that is supposed to keep you cooler on a hot day. I hate to say it-it does appear to work.
2. Billy May's Fly Catcher-I bought this in honor of the late great BM-but it sucked eggs. It stank a lot, the water turned brown, but no flies met their demise.
3. One of those European wipe the hair off your legs and underarms things-I couldn't put my arms down for days.
4. Furminator-I love it, and my dogs love it. It's just a fancy schmancy shedding blade, but it seems to be a little safer for the dog and handier for the human.
5. Sham Wow-a very high priced ugly towel, but Mom wanted to try them and wouldn't buy them, so I bought some and gave her mine. WOW.
6. Hercules Hooks-I'm always misplacing my hammer, so I do like these.
7. Zero Gravity Lounge chair 60 dollar knock off-SIXTY dollars for lawn chair. But I kept in in the living room when I was sick with my hernia-it was the only thing I could get the "right angle" to be able to sleep without choking to death.
8. Gator Grip-I have one and I've never used it-but dang it, I'm ready should I need to grip something! The one time I needed it, the neighbor rushed in with the properly sized metric tool. Oh well.
9. Pedi Paws-Ok, mine is made by dremel. I do like it much better than nail clippers and my dogs do too. But, if you already HAVE a dremel tool, just buy some sandpaper and use your dremel tool.
10. Spa towel....yes, it's a towel with a piece of velcro around it-and I LIKE it because it is less likely to drop unexpectedly.
11. Turby twist-fun, but totally unnecessary with my thin hair.....LOL. It does look nice with my spa towel though, although both never seem to be clean at the same time.
12. Crocs-I used to really like them, ugly as they are. But when watering the garden, etc, they get slippery and you can twist your ankle while inside your Croc, at least I can.
13. Grass Plugs Via Mail order-complete and utter waste of time, money and postage. I should have suspected something was up when the instructions began with "don't worry if your plugs appear to be dead" . Clever bastards KNEW I wouldn't write to them to admit I just plugged an entire lawn with dead grass plugs.