Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Intruder Alert! HAW HAW HAW

Just kidding-fooled you didn't I? We have an entire cage full of inferior birds-why my WING weighs more than they do. Still, someone was mean to them and we can't have that. I have been speaking to them and they seem to be fairly mute-a few cheeps and all, but no words like I can say.

I did a fly by of their cage....hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You should've seen them scatter. I bet they thought I was an eagle-a great big old harpy EAGLE.....heeeheeeeeee.

Still, they provide some amusement when my human leaves on whatever it is she does, and it IS good to be able to commune with my own kind (as long as they know their place, which is in line somewhere BEHIND me). Yes, yes, there is always room for more in our flock (as long as I am at the head of the flock).

So, my Rastafeatheren Movement is gathering momentum-one rag tag bird at a time. If my human would quit moping she could do an animation with all of us dancing-three to the left, three to the right ME in the middle. That would be quite lovely. Stupid girl needs to get busy.

Anyway-HAW to you all!

11 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Oliver I am glad to hear that you are tolerant of the new feathered creatures in your territory.

I must say you can give them time to settle in and maybe you can teach them to talk some.

Although I am only human I had a parakeet once that I thaught to talk. It was a sweet bird especially after you got to know it.

Mim said...

Oh my goodness Oliver the image of the line dancing birds with you in the middle is just wonderful! Would you let your human "train" you to do that? What about a slim on either side also, just jumping around.
Can you ask your human (whose is called DEBRA KAY - by the way) to post a picture of the new birdies - but only with your picture first of course!

soulbrush said...

oliver, don't you dar start a dance class without me! i will dream about you tonight keeping all those rastawhatsits in a line...tee hee.and give your human a break will you, if she had wings, she would be very cheerful. us humans can only sit and watch you with awe.
haw to you all....

Debra Kay said...

OOOOH-this is a great day! The human, err, Debra Kay was up early and gave me special attention and cuddles and TWO peanuts right off the bat. So I'm singing up a storm.

As for the dancing-I am already accomplished perch dancer and acrobat. Those little fellows (they are only just out of the egg I think) could use a little practice.

I am really surprised at how they have perked up MY energy level. I think I missed other birds-I just don't want them too near me or hogging any of the attention. Ok, let's just be honest-I LIKE it that they are smaller than me and in awe of me. It makes me feel sooooooo good!

studio lolo said...

I think the line dance ought to take place on the BACK of the largest slim!!! What a video that would make. It could win $$$$ for your human. Just think of all the pinolas that could buy!!

rrrrrrrasta!!!!
Hey Oliver, did my Christmas card ever get there?

Teri said...

Thanks for the smile!

HAW

MuseSwings said...

That explains Oliver's sparkly mood - 2 peanuts will do it every time.

Jon said...

Hey Deb... how's it going... been reading around blogs saying hi to friends... you seen Fern around???

I know she cut out her site but is she writing from somewhere else yet???

We should put out a blanket post or something... like it was for a missing cat...

Thanks for always dropping by and reading my site... seems like old friends in blogworld...

Till later...

studio lolo said...

Funny, I noticed Fern was missing too because I like reading her comments.

You must be busy picking up bird poop, horse buns and 'slim' pickins'!! Ain't seen you around much either.
I hope youre well and riding high!

studio lolo said...

Oliver...what have you and your peeps done with your human?

kj said...

hey, are you okay?