Friday, March 16, 2007

Beware the Ides of March

Well, that was yesterday. My world is off its axis a bit right now and there is no time to explain because a vanload of snake supplies is arriving, along with some new cat litter which I desperately need. Some day the story may reveal itself and it will all make sense.

My life is like that-it often takes years for things make sense, but I always enjoy it when it comes together.

We are having a big wind day-guess I better peek at the Scotty and see how Dad's tarp job is holding. Sue is coming over tonight to help me wrangle the new Jampea, and she may be employed to help wrangle the Scotty as well if it needs it. I love my friends.

This cast REALLY needs to come off.

OHOHOH-the baby plants are already poking their heads out...Yayyyyyy.

No comments: