Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Cubicle

Off to the right you will see Scotty's replacement. Well, for the time being anyway. I needed something to haul John's desk and my Kayak to OKC, then my tent and my kayak to Noel, MO for a Sisters on the Fly Campout.

I loaned my Kayak to a nice gentleman who pointed out I don't have the upper body strength to lift it to the roof of my SUV without peril to the dash, rear window or sunroof. He had a really spiffy kayak trailer, but I can't afford a thousand dollars for a one trick pony-enter The Cubicle.

I looked at tear drops till my eyes fell out, but 5K for a new one, 1.5 for used one isn't really downsizing from a 550 trailer. Well, it WAS smaller, but incredibly expensive.

I will pick the Cubicle up in Anna Texas on Sunday on my way back down to get John. Nothing is EVER easy these days.

No comments: