Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Too much time on my hands

So I'm sitting in front of my front door with my feet hanging outside on the porch (can't get the wheelchair over the lip without risking too much momentum and crashing OFF the porch). The cat is rolling in the grass and I am trying to figure out what I want from my life. Same old story.

I thought without all the clutter of day to day that some things would become magically clear to me-yes yes-I will live in a tiny house community, or why sure, I'll move into a travel trailer, or, of course, I'll move into a mobil home on 5 acres and finally get that horse.

I don't know what I want. If I could orchestrate the rest of my life (which, technically I can) I wouldn't know where to begin. Achieving goals is not nearly as hard (for me) as it is to decide on what the goal should be.

No comments: