Sunday, January 17, 2010

Haiku Bones-Incandescent

I cannot lie-I had to look up the prompt this week because I really didn't know what it meant.
Wiki says and Dictionary.com says.

******************************************************************************
Love flows outward bound
Radiant energy bright
Incandescently
******************************************************************************
Lucid tangible
Incandescent heartbeat throb
Earth moves toward Spring
*******************************************************************************
Incandescent dust
Star dust, moon dust, cosmic light
We are all these things
*******************************************************************************

More Haiku and Haiku Bones.

16 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

These are all so good Deb. I love the middle one though. It has so much energy and life.

studio lolo said...

Wow girlfriend, you are GOOD at these!

END said...

困難的不在於新概念,而在於逃避舊有的概念。.........................

Jim said...

First, 'End' said, "Difficulty is not a new concept, but rather to avoid the old concept. ........................."

That is Traditional Chinese. I always interpret to see if it is bad. One it's face this one isn't.

You can delet this comment after you read it, I will discuss our poetry set below.
..
The translator link I use works on 'unknown' languages such as this one was for me.
Find it at:
http://lookwayup.com/free/trans.htm
..

Jim said...

I'm with Lisa, they are all good. My favorite is the first one as it seems more of a traditional classic. The latter seem more complex and contemporay as far as relating to the prompt.
I enjoyed them,
..

Jeeves said...

Enjoyed all three, esp the last one

Mim said...

I'm loving the first one

soulbrush said...

that word always makes me think of 'indecent'. i see you have a new following of men.

Stan Ski said...

Great threesome.

Tumblewords: said...

My favorite is the third but the trio is terrific!

Renee said...

Debra I came here to laugh and instead am blown away by you Haiku.

Great job and I love your visions of 2010.

Love Renee xoxo

Artist Victoria O'Neill said...

enjoyed all three, especially the last one.....

Sweetest in the Gale said...

You did a wonderful job with these...I especially loved the third one!

Stan Ski said...

Welcome deja vu... do you have a piece for Peace...?

pieceofpie said...

i could not help but to think of fairies and pixie dust...

Cassiopeia Rises said...

These are lovely. I would just let your feelings for the prompt float in your mind and something always comes.



Melanie