In Oklahoma, the goats dress better than I do.
Things I can do the others can't.
1. TALK (well, that woman talks but she can't make good sounds like me)
3. Get into the trash can.....oh, the Prissy hates it that I can and she can't. The woman bought a
fancy shiny one with a lid-doesn't she know it's begging me to crack it open?
4.Sing opera (the woman should quit trying)
5.Climb on my cage
6. Get into the cabinets (the woman does that too)
Things the others do that I can do too.
1. Bark....big deal
2. Meow....super big whoppeeee
3. Fart (not saying who else does that)
4. Belch (again....not saying)
5. Scratch my head with my foot (I'd like to see the woman or the snakes try that one...heh heh heh)
6. Shed or molt (the woman doesn't seem to do much of that)
7. Sit in the living room on the furniture (the woman wanted an H in Sit, but I declined-how crude)
The yellow scruffy dog and I will no longer share a name. The woman was hollering at him, and then apologizing to me when I got upset. She finally heard what I was telling her. She said, "No, Oliver is not a bad bird. Oliver is a good bird. I was yelling at Oliver the dog" and I told HER..."No, NO, Bad Slim....SLIM" and you could see the light go on in her little human brain.
It only took her a year to realize what I've been telling her all along-that creatures name is SLIM. Problem solved, thank you very much, MISTER BIRD!!!!!!!!