Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm still here

In a  bit of transition of a transition-and can't speak much of it now.  It's big and earth shattering (for me) and I really despise people who do what I am doing now but know I'm still around and will share when I can.

This may be the most frightening, daring, heartbreaking thing yet....like in all my life EVER.  If it comes to pass it will be because it is suppose to be-and I have no regrets about sticking my neck on the line because it was clearly the right choice.  Notice I didn't say "I had no choice"....I'm owning the choice right up front too.  Yay me.

Now excuse please while I go back into the fetal position for awhile longer.

2 comments:

kj said...

now you know your friends, like me, are either excited or worried, or both.

debra kay, sending you everything good. please blab the news as soon as you can. :^)

love
kj

Mim said...

I'm with KJ. Sending love and support. Mim