Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just checking in

I've had some wins, some losses and so it goes.  I'd like to think I am holding my own and making a little progress-but at times I can't be sure.  Eh-that's life, isn't it?

I'm very much in a one foot in front of the other phase-no grand plans.  I like plans-I really do-but I can't seem to form one at that moment that I can have any faith in at all.  So I am just doing what I can when I can and we'll see how that works.  I think it's far better than doing nothing at all.

In an effort to keep moving-I do move on.  If I can make a decision-I save it for later-BUT I move on to something else.  Cause there is always something else.  I call it creative procrastination.  It sounds fancy, doesn't it?


My head just can't deal with a lot of absolutes and etched in stone things right now.  So, I look at the current crop of possibilities-pick one that looks promising or interesting-and just keep moving-one foot in front of the other.  I'll let you know how that works.

4 comments:

studio lolo said...

One foot in front of the other is good Deb.

Perpetual motion.
Moving forward.
baby steps.

it's all good ;)

xo

kj said...

it's been a year, deb. remember that riotous time we had?

i hope those baby steps are taking you exactly where you will rejoice in delight.


Mim said...

Baby steps are good deb - as is the concept of one foot in front of the other.

thinking of you - hope all is well

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

forward is good, it's not the distance that counts. I have issues with my basement but it's about 1/3 better than it was 6 months ago...I wish I could take 6 months off work and catch up...I would you know.